Possibly my last post.
I am not sure whether or not to continue blogging - I am finding it hard to make time and I am busy with a school child and a one year old. I have been blogging now for over six years, believe it or not. So much has happened which I shared, but now I don't think I can any more.
I love my girls dearly and I still want to share all the stuff that both girls have done but I don't think I want to do it here. A lot of my readers are on FaceBook, so you get my goings on there. If you want to be my friend there, email me at biglittlesister@gmail.com.
I might come back - I will see how my self imposed blog-stop goes. Actually I am pretty sure I will be back. I just need a break.
12 comments:
I hope you come back... I will miss you otherwise :( Enjoy your bloging break though xx
Have a good rest
xx
I'm with you sister! The blogging is finished (for now and in that form) and I'm amazed at how much I don't miss it :)
See you on facebook!
Oh no - mind you, I see you on facebook as well. Your beautiful little one is growing so fast.
Well....This makes me sad, Melody. I understand reaching a point where blogging seems too much to take on, but NOT because of Facebook. But, I guess this is the wave of where a lot of people are going. I'm not sure I understand why Facebook is different than blogging, but then...I never "got" the whole appeal of Facebook....So, you won't see me over there, my dear. I will miss you and your posts about ALL that is going on on your life---especially being in the part of the world you are, now....It seems so very exotic, in a way. But also...I feel I have watched you first dear little daughter grow up before my eyes and now #2, as well....It is amazing how much you have shared with us all in these almost six years....(I'm coming on 6 myself, the beginning of October....HARD to Believe, isn't it?
Lately, there are times whwn I feel Blogging is getting to be an uphill battle---just because of my personal Health Issues and my dear little Cat Sweetie's Health Issues, too....PLUS, I am having a devil of a time working on Blogger right now because of a screw-up in my Internet Connection....But, for the present, IF BLOGGER LET'S ME...I will continue on with bloggimg....!
Do drop by, now and again, if you have the time, my dear.
BIG HUGS To you and Lybdon and the Girls....!
OY! "LYNDON" ...My finger hits that damn 'b' more than it should...lol! Sorry about that.
I'll miss you. See you over on FB xxx
Yep, sometimes you just need a break. Or you might decide not to come back and that's ok too because it's your blog. (and because I'll keep in touch via Facebook & Twitter)
I don't so much take official breaks, as unofficial ones - for weeks and weeks. I'm having an "ON" moment these last couple of days. But as soon as RL takes over I drop the blogosphere like a hot potato.
You'll be back when you have something to say, I'm sure of it. Looking forward to it when you do.
Yeah, I know the feeling. I do hope you will be back as your posts were always fab. That said, it's great to see what you are up to on FB but somehow thee was more of you on here. Does that make sense? Have a great rest and come back, if and when you are ready!
I know I'm a shit commenter, but I do love reading this. Perhaps give it a rest and see how you feel?
xx Bern
I do love hearing about what you're up to.
I'm like M, I blog...I don't...
I'm sure we'll cross cyber-paths one way or another.
Post a Comment