Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Abu Dhabi Space Aliens

Yeah, I do worry about my girls sometimes...


But at the best of times (even the worst of times), they can manage to make me, if not laugh, smile.


These aliens are no exception.


I'm not 100% sure who enjoyed the shenanigans more, MissL or her big sister MissM.


Maybe that's what school holidays do to you?

6 comments:

MANDI said...

Oh I love it! They look like they're having sooooooo much fun. Sometimes it's the simplest things that keep them happy :)

kurrabikid said...

Fun days indeed! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love the little one's dimple in the last photo!

Star said...

I love how they play together.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOVE these 'alien' pictures....lol! I can see how they will and do, keep you smiling! Very clever hats!

kimbofo said...

That's the Ryan gene coming out in them. LOL.