Thursday, January 06, 2011

Mild Winter Days

Lucky for me, it seems MissL is a 'sun-smart' kid, more so than her big sister was (& is!) She's forever putting stuff on her head so getting her to cover up with a hat is usually no problem.

The compound we live in has a big play ground for the kids. If it isn't too warm, I tend to get the girls to have a play before like 4pm, when it then becomes a haven to a million nannies/maids and a zillion children. I escape when I can.



When we visited the other day, MissL noticed a friendly (pet) cat. It isn't unusual for feral cats to be around, but this young one sported a dashing pink collar. Both girls were amused, especially the youngest. Should have heard to squeals of delight!


There was also time to have a little run around....


and for MissM to have a swing....


Even though we are in the midst of winter here in the UAE, we try and make the most of days like these, enjoying the great outdoors. However, I am pretty sure this coming summer will be different for us as we are soon moving into a new villa with our own private pool. =)

2 comments:

Bobkat said...

A private pool sounds like heaven!

Miss M is growing so quickly. I love her big hat. So baby chic :)

Ms Mac said...

Oooh, you lucky ducks! Hope the move has gone well. Waiting patiently for you to get back online!