A lot has happened in those 4 weeks too - besides happily moving to a new place with our own heated pool, we've bought a new car for me, had a sleepless 17 month old, kept tabs on a Tropical Cyclone that passed through our beloved Cairns, two of my closest friends (one here and one in Oz) had new bambinos and we had a couple of VIPs visit for a couple of weeks.
I'll get around to posting at regular intervals asap.
In the meanwhile, here's a pic of our girls who are both growing up sooooo much. Some mornings I swear I wake up in shock at how much either (or both) have grown over night.
Stay tuned.

7 comments:
Gosh, would you look at Miss M. She'll be getting married next.
Welcome back! Looking forward to the regular posting. You're girls look beautiful!
Welcome back - we missed you :)
Nice to see you're back. I'm easily distracted by new babies too!
wow look at how grown up miss m is!! they are both gorgeous and i have missed your posts...
Wow, so much going on! I wish I could find my blogging mojo but I'm afraid the toddler may have eaten it. x
Welcome Back, dear Melody. Your girls certainly are growing by leaps and bounds, as they say...So much happening in your world, my dear....!
Thanks for your kind words about Betty's passing...These are hard times for ALL who loved her.
Post a Comment