Friday, May 06, 2011

OUT

I've gone and 'outed' myself on Facebook.  I've been toying with the idea for a while and thought I'd just bite the bullet.  Why not? *argh....what have I done????* ;p

So hopefully I have found myself some new readers.  (Hi to you if you are one of them!)

I know I'm not the world's most fabulous/witty/interesting/smartest writer or blogger out there, but I enjoy blogging, which is why I do it.  There have been many a times when I wanted to throw in the towel with this blog, but I love to reread times gone by, which is why I continue tapping away at the keys.

I now have a Facebook Fan page, come by and 'Like' me if you'd like! *heehee*  You can do so by clicking HERE.

Feel free to leave me comments here or over there.  It is easy to do.  If my own Mother can, I'm sure you can too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I outed myself on Facebook not long ago. It was liberating and terrifying at the same time. Haven't even contemplated the fan page thing - I don't think I have enough readers for that.

Anonymous said...

Cheeky girl!