We've always got a cat crawling along our back wall which excites the little one. There is usually one lazing about in the earlier hours of the day at the front of our villa, but they usually scatter away when they spy a curious little girl getting out the car. Not this morning though. Given half the chance, I am pretty sure Lily would've stood there all. day.
I'm pretty sure the cat got sick of us looking at it and disappeared underneath my neighbour's car after I snapped some pics with my phone. Lily was being so cute waving and saying 'Bye Bye Cat' before it went. *too cute*
One of her favourite toys is a cheetah which her Auntie Kim bought her on her recent visit when we visited the Al Ain Zoo. Lily simply calls the cheetah 'Cat'. Sometimes she refuses to let it leave her side.
![]() |
| Pic taken in early May |


2 comments:
Very cute. Happy birthday Marianne!
Thanks for that xxx
Post a Comment