I had an order from a friend for two skirts and I have a few other orders slowly coming in. I'm way pleased.
Anyway, here is a sample of a few skirts I made for myself last week.
The first I quite like, though I do have to run it in a touch as it is a bit too roomy on my waist. But this skirt was the first one where I have incorporated a side hand pocket, sewn on the inside. It was much easier than I first imagined, as I do remember sewing pockets into shorts way back in high school when I was learning to sew.
![]() |
| Left, front ; Right, back |
I also sewed myself a simple black skirt too. I am beginning to not have them as flair-y as the the first one I made. They're dead simple to make now and my sewing is getting neater and the zips are easy to put in.
With 11 weeks of school holidays on my doorstep at the end of next week, my plan is to start making them in allocated sizes. (Though actually finding what correct sizes are, are seriously anyones guess. And guessing I will be! Lol.)
Fun, fun.


2 comments:
Very nice I like them all.
I love all the fabrics you used, especially that first one! You are doing such a fantastic job with all your skirts; I'm very impressed.
Post a Comment