Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dress Up Fun

As I was busy in our family wardrobe room (yes, we have one whole room which houses all our clothes in free-standing wardrobes), organising stuff before we head off, the girls were busy in Lily's room, trying to keep out of trouble. I could hear squeaks of delight coming from the youngest and Monet giggling away.

"Mum, where are you?"
"In the wardrobe room...."
"Okay, well here comes Lily..."

This is how Lily presented herself to me.


Cute eh?  Lily the Fairy.

Well, then it wasn't long until I was given a 'dressing up' fashion parade...

I was visited by a Mermaid and Hula Girl...


A couple of Pumpkin Fairies...


And Snow White with her Wicked Step Mother.


(Check out the shoes on that above photo will you!?!)

Fun, funny times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny what a joy to see.

jeanie said...

That is a gorgeous little vignette.

Tamsyn said...

You're so lucky to have two girls!! These photos are adorable :)