Friday, July 08, 2011

Printing Out Fun

MrL and I have discovered a way to keep the girls quiet over the past few days.  Here's what to do; (As I suggest you do this too.)

What you need is one computer, connected to the internet.  You also need one printer.  Go to one of the (hundreds) of children's websites.  The majority of them have pages to print out for the kidlets to colour in.  Young children can find printers fascinating.  See the example below.


And then enjoy your ten minutes of peace and quiet whilst the youngsters colour in the printed pages.


Anyone else have any tips on keeping children aged 1 and 6 nice and quiet for 10 minutes?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgous pics Mel. My 2 have enjoyed just that for years now! It is worth every cent you spend on ink cartridges! H.

Imaginography said...

I always loved my colouring book when I was a kid. Sweet pics :)

Anonymous said...

Great idea!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

That's a terrific idea...! If you print out 6 pictures does that mean it will keep them busy for an hour?? (lol)....Well, I can hope, can't I?

Marianne said...

Yes thats a great idea, i have been doing that for ages, the kids love it too.