Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, off to the sewing room I go...

So, you may remember the photo of this fabric store I took in gorgeous-I-wish-I-was-still-there Barcelona. Well the fabric I bought wasn't exactly cheap and I didn't buy a lot of it. But I did make sure there was enough to make myself this skirt...


I just love it.

Yeah, I have gone a bit 'skirt' crazy here with my little workshop going into, what seems like, overdrive. I have a good stock pile of skirts now in three different sizes.  I have the odd customer every week who has seen them on Facebook (link on side bar here) or by word of mouth - which is what I am all about.  The more I sew, the greater the choice of skirts there is.  And, bonus of all bonuses, if I feel the need to own a new skirt I can just go and help myself.  *heehee*  Now it is a case of keeping my ear to the ground on any up coming market events happening in my current home city - they are few and far between - but I am getting myself slowly organised.

Okay, back to the sewing room I go...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like what I see by the way good luck with the market.

Ms Mac said...

Oh, that's pretty!

jeanie said...

Its good to hear that your little venture is pottering along well. Just had a bit of an update of your life through the blog - and get a look at my crystal ball in six months with the little one!!!

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

Oh, I adore that fabric! Such a lovely skirt.
- Katherine