Monday, August 29, 2011

Mini Melody...

...in a biglittlesister skirt creation.


I wonder if you recognise (or remember) the skirt?


As my 'Bird in a cage' skirt was one of the original ones I had made, I found that the length was a little too short (instead of it being a hip number, it was always a bit of a waist number).

Monet has been banging on for weeks (and weeks) that she wanted me to make her a skirt after seeing me producing dozens of skirts for 'ladies', not little girls.  So with scissors and pins in hand I cut and pinned then sewed and you see the final result.  She was rapt!  I have made Monet a pattern now so any spare material can be made into a skirt for her.  She's already gained another, so I have another happy customer on the books.  =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monet we think you look great we are so happy you finally have a most beautiful skirt!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

It is Charming! And perfect for her---you may start a whole new "line"...Childrens Skirts, too!

Stomper Girl said...

The skirt and the model are both GORGEOUS!

Tamsyn said...

She looks proud as punch to be wearing one of her Mumma's skirts :)