Over the course of the school holidays (read
'close-to-11-weeks'!), Monet and Lily have been pretty awesome, every. day. Their interaction are a joy to see some days, especially as the Little one has got her own strong little personality and can stand her ground. Other times she is easily influenced by the Big one and swayed by her too!
But most of the time they've had a lot of fun together. Remember too, that we basically live indoors due to the heat and humidity outside the door (middle of summer) which usually feels like a good 50 degrees Celsius (even though it might actually only be the low 40s)....
 |
| Hugs - taken with iPhone |
People have asked how I have gotten to sew so many skirts (I have about 50 in running stock) but I always say my answer is Monet who is my
babysitter entertainer, most of the time. And my sewing room sits off the living areas of our villa.
 |
| Babies - taken with iPhone |
I am going to miss Monet (dreadfully I think, even though she drives me bananas sometimes) when she returns to school mid next week. I am 100% sure someone else is going to miss her even more and she's about so big, has blond hair and blue eyes.... It is just a matter of finding a new routine, which I am all about.
3 comments:
It's good they get on so well, and you will miss Monet ,
but I'm sure Lily will love all the attention from you, you sure have a big stockpile of skirts on hand!..
Just did my weekly catch up - doesn't it fill your heart up just that little bit more when your girls are playing together?
Gorgeous skirt!
Very sweet pictures of your two girls....I know your little one will miss Monet a lot!!
Post a Comment