My skirt business is turning more official, with a new name and a new logo. I'm very pleased/excited/rapt to present to you, 'Monet&Lily threads'. The initials M&L are significant to us here at biglittlesister, I'm pretty sure you can work out why.
I still have bigger and better plans but having this logo has really got the ball started. It is exciting times ahead for me and I hope all does go to plan.
I'm seeing 'my' skirts out and about now, being worn by their new owners. I've sold over 85 now since August, can you believe it? As far as I know too, my skirts are now being worn by people in Australia, Malta, Germany, England, Jamaica and here in the UAE! I have orders too coming in, as people want certain skirts (namely my Camel one) to be sent back to their homelands as Christmas gifts for friends and relatives. I'm chuffed, truly, I am. (I'm also very busy! Whoopie!) :)

2 comments:
Great Name & Great Logo, my dear....
It is all very very exciting, Melody---And to know your skirts are being worn all over the world--That is so very exciting...!
Well, it can only get BIGGER & BETTER!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, My Dear!
Wow, it's certainly going ahead in leaps and bounds at your place!!
I love your logo and love, love, love your business name!
Post a Comment