A few weeks back now, MrL was given a VIP ticket from his work, to attend the Official Formula One 'Black and White Chequered Flag Ball', which was held at the new hotel he had/still is, working at.
The next morning, after I woke, downstairs MrL had left his 'goodie bag' each seat had been given for me to help myself to. (He ended up swiping 3! lol) I swear, it felt like Christmas to see what goodies he was given.
He told me he got to walk the red carpet (there is a photo out there on the net, but I won't point you in the direction) and the Moet flowed freely all night. =)

2 comments:
That is quite a Goodie Bag....I understand the whole deal on these Bags of "loot", but in some strange way, I think they are---Well, I cannot think of the right word---It has to do with all these company's wanting you to try and use their producte--It's like, too much commerce for me...I know that sounds stipid...Sorry about that...lol!
I've been to a few editor/journalism award nights/lunches in my time and you get goodie bags filled with perfume, cosmetics, chocolate etc left on your seat. Lyndon's bag looks very good!!
Post a Comment