Last week I took my parents over to Yas Hotel, located in the center of the Yas Marina Formula One circuit. It is (another) one of those buildings that you have to see to believe. It is a beautiful hotel and takes less than 10 minutes from where we live to there. I see the building practically every day and *still* love it.
Up close it is an amazing hotel/building to look at. Clean, rounded lines and lots of white.
The couches are even white...well until a certain 2 year old put her Smartie-laced fingers on a pillow or two. ;P
My mother announced she could have stayed sitting on the lounges all day and said that it would be one of her favourite places in Abu Dhabi. I know what she means.
Doesn't sound like a bad idea actually, lounging on a couch and being waited on, in this beautiful mild weather we are having.


5 comments:
Wow , how gorgeous are your girls. I can't believe she is 2 .
The hotel is amazing. Nice to know Smarties leave their mark across the world.
There are some truly incredible buildimgs in your part of the world---This Hotel looks AMAZING! I'd love to see what the rooms look like---I will Google...!
Your littke one is two??? Melody, how did that happen? The years are flying by....!
I could sit on those couches, too.....lol! Comfy Comfy!
I love little Lily's outfit — so cute!
OK, I am blown away by how much your girls have grown. Wow, so gorgeous. x
I'm having a giggle because both you and another friend are posting pics of the Yas hotel this week :)
Post a Comment