Guess who is back in Australia? Not for a holiday but for good? Umm, yeah, that would be me. Along with the girls. MrL is still residing in Abu Dhabi for a couple more months before he can join us.
As Lily was born and raised for two years in the UAE, she quickly discovered just how nice Iced Vovo biscuits are... I have a sneaky suspicion that she even had one for breakfast this morning. ;)

12 comments:
Welcome back! How are you settling in?
Wow! You kept that one quiet...until you boarded the plane, that is!
Welcome home.
I am shocked and surprised..You certainly kept this under wraps, as they say....
I bet you are happy to be "HOME" once again.....Home, Home, Home---nothing like it, is there?
Wow, I had no idea! Hope you're happy being back. It must be a big change for the girls, especially!
x Katherine
You are full of surprises!
That is a surprise.
Welcome back!
Lily looks like she is dressed up as an iced vo-vo! ;-)
Welcome "home"!!!
That seemed sudden! Hope you are glad to be back in your homeland :)
Welcome home! Darn, I was contemplating a visit later this year!!!
Yeah, I thought you were holidaying too. Welcome back, enjoy the iced vo-vos! Haven't had one of those in years!
Welcome home!! Gosh, it must be so good to be back!
Post a Comment