However, the girls have been having a blast here. I've noted that Lily has spent more time outdoors here in Australia over the past month than in her entire life span of two and a half years. She loves being outside and is constantly asking to go out no matter what the weather.
We are off on our next port of call in a little over two weeks. But I'll keep you posted on that.
(mind my first experimental post using my iPad).



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
4 comments:
My goodness Melody!. Where are you off tonow?
Such cute pictures of the girls...!
Are you leaving Australia?? Well, I guess you will let us know.
How great that your little one enjoys being outside so much...!
I do not like the idea of those spiders either! Wherever you are off to next I hope you have a good trip!
Blogpress, huh? I'm going to have to check that out.
Looking forward to following your progress as you resettle.
Post a Comment