Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Beginnings

Things are seriously falling into place here for us.

After searching high and low for a suitable place for my little family to live in Cairns, a perfect one turned up.  And I subsequently got.  I think it helped that that I befriended the agent and within three hours of putting in the application she rang me back to say it was mine.  I think it helped that I viewed the property twice, just to make sure I was doing the right thing.  It is tough to try and find a perfect place without your partner in crime who is still residing in the Middle East.  But we have similar tastes in most things so I am positive he will approve of my choice.

I was contacted too yesterday by our removal company that our shipping container had been given the all clear from Australian Customs and Quarantine.  It is heading up this way on the weekend.  All ready for me to take on the same day I take over the lease of our new abode.

Slowly falling into place.  New beginnings.

5 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Congratulations on your New Home! Things certainly are falling into place, my dear....And that must give you such a great feeling!

M said...

It's a great feeling when things fall into place. I hope you love your new home.

Imaginography said...

Hooray! Things are finally falling into place for you. Really pleased :)

~ Bobkat

kimbofo said...

Yay! Such a relief — I'm not a materialistic person, but it's always nice to be reunited with your things after a long absence! When I came back after my three months away I couldn't believe how many clothes I had in my wardrobe! :-)

jeanie said...

I love the above photo - and yay on a new home and a chance to unpack it and make it really yours soon!