Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Clowning Around...

...Not me.  The girls.  They love to dress up.  Monet especially loves to dress up her younger sister and we all get a good giggle!  I think Lily loves the attention and loves to role play.  


The girls had me in tears when Lily came out dressed a few weeks ago in an el'cheapo Kaftan I had bought in Abu Dhabi (for dress ups), a lei and a prayer hat.  When she came out she immediately got down on her knees and began to pray - which is actually quite strange as we are not a praying family!


On the weekend, Monet dressed up Lily in some United Arab Emirate gear.  How could I resist?  And how could Lily not pose?  (Not sure what this face is all about!)


Monet too, is not one to miss out.  She would blend in rather wonderfully in the UAE - I think this girl has seen one too many labourers in the past few years.


2 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Cutest. Clown. Ever!

Star said...

All cute , but I am partial to th clown photo. ( be sure toav that handy when she starts dating)