As Miss Lily and I were walking and chatting the other day, she started on about eating a Rainbow Cake. She *loves* rainbows (especially of the ice cream kind!) and when I suggested that we could make a Rainbow Cake together she got very excited.
So, true to my word, we did. And Lily enjoyed every aspect...
Her favourite part was the taste testing (along with the pink icing and 'rainbow sprinkles'.)
My sister and I used to make 'Rainbow Cakes' quite often on cold Saturday afternoons after Netball and Monet and I have baked a few in our time too. It was nice to be able to do this baking with my baby. =)
4 comments:
LOL, LOL....Very Very Cute! It looks like great fun!
Looks like fun all around . (except for the dishes)
Yum, yum. Glad to see you are carrying on the family tradition! :-)
This looks like so much fun! I haven't done any baking with Max yet, might be time to give it a go :)
Post a Comment