*I know* (Three weeks later I decided to do a post continuing from the previous post!)
I love the below photo I took when we (my parents, Lily and myself) were up at Kuranda. Pretty sure the framed silk painted hibiscus was placed there on purpose....
The drive down the Kuranda Range towards Cairns never seems as slow going, as it does going up.
Along the way you get little glimpses of the Coral Sea and then there is a spectacular lookout before the final descent, which overlooks Cairns, or more specifically the flat lands of the International Airport in North Cairns (the serious of white buildings in the middle of this photo) to Trinity Park, just south of where we live....
On a sunny day, the view really is something but always difficult to photograph.
3 comments:
WOW! That is an amazing view....! The expanse of land with the mountains and the water in the background is stunning...!
I want that painting! :-)
Very nice view!!
Reconnecting (from when Michele would send me to visit under 'burntofferings' name... Been a while, hey!
Post a Comment