Monday, October 01, 2012

Instagram

Do you 'Instagram'?  I have had an account for a couple of years but this year, since moving back to Australia in January, I began to use it more and more.  I love it.  I love following people with similar interests and people who have nothing in common with me!  I only follow a couple of celebrities (Brendan Cowell makes me laugh) but I mostly just do it for me.  

So with an account of close to 500 photos stuck on my iPhone and on my computer, I googled the possibility of getting them printed up some way.  (As all photographs are square in shape, kind of makes it impossible to print them via any other means, except your own printer.)  

I struck gold when I came across an American company called 'Prinstagram'.  Awesome.  Different printing options of all shapes and sizes. Not at all expensive. But what caught my eye was a poster.  After selecting photographs from my account, it was sent off and arrived at my doorstep around two weeks later.  

The result is fabulous.  


It is normal poster size and I will get around to getting a frame for it.  (IKEA do have reasonable priced frames to fit this size) I love how it is a snapshot of the past eight months or so in Australia.

Are you on Instagram?  If you'd like to follow me (I have a private account), look me up - biglittlemelody. =)

4 comments:

kurrabikid said...

Well, that is cool. I am not on Instagram ... I fear if I go there I might love it that bit TOO much!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

That is terrific! I've never heard of Instagram or it's sister Printsagram...!
What a wonderful Poster!!

Anonymous said...

Love the poster. Will have to remember it for later. Will look at following you, though I still don't use Instagram too much.

Bernie said...

I had it, for all of 2 seconds, as I had Corso 12...

However, over the last couple of weeks, they have changed the interface, and its just terrible, so maybe I will take it up again!

That poster though, is great!