Friday, April 19, 2013

It's been a while...

Sorry about that.

My blogging mojo comes and goes and over the course of the past couple of months it has seriously gone out the window.  I have promised myself that I must update more often.

So, a few things have happened in my blogging absence ::

I turned 40.
MrL gained a new job which means he isn't here a lot of the time.
The girls and I went to Melbourne for a couple of nights and then spent 10 nights in country Victoria with my parents and MrL's.
I had my first Australian Market Stall.

Life hasn't been boring at all.  I guess that's why blogging has taken a backseat as I haven't got around to writing.

Life, 'tis good.

1 comment:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Glad to know that your absence is because you have been involved with lots of wonderful things....Good to get caught up with you and yours, my dear.....!