MrL started a new job, which is interstate. Since he was going to be absent over the Easter Break, we decided that the girls and I should spend some time in Melbourne City and then go to country Victoria to stay and visit with family.
I pulled Monet out of school for a few days so she began her Easter School Holidays a good four days before the rest of her classmates. (Lucky her!) The girls were very excited to be getting back into a plane again and heading to stay in a hotel for a couple of nights, let alone to be seeing their Grandparents and Cousins.
Melbourne greeted us with beautiful Autumn weather.
| Flinders Street Station |
We had a lovely time, strolling around.
And I had two, well, one especially, child/ren get very excited to see outside the art gallery an upcoming exhibition... But unfortunately for us, the Gallery is closed on a Tuesday.
The girls had great fun touching the huge pane of water glass. I remember doing this when I was a young girl.
We did a little shopping and I forgot where we were when we hit Myer. It has changed a lot over the years.
We ate out for the two nights we were there and we all sat and watched the world go by.
| The sun setting behind The Rialto |
| Puppy-arazzi at Federation Square |
| Tea Rooms in The Block Arcade |
We loved our two days, two nights in Melbourne town ; it's been too long since I enjoyed the great city. And as a bonus we saw Ellen! But that's another post.

3 comments:
Melbourne looks so very inviting and beautiful in your pictures. It is a gorgeous city! And it looks like the girls had a ball!
I think your Melbourne photos could be used in a tourism ad, they are wonderful!
Stunning photos. Really fabulous.
Post a Comment