
I usually don't do MEME but I like the idea of this one. The idea is to award five blogs which make me think. I have so many blogs I love to visit that it is hard to award only five! But here goes...
Marie over at Practigal. Over in New York state, Marie lives with her husband and her Little Man K, who has just turned 3. We have a lot in common, even though we live at opposite sides of the earth! I enjoy reading about Marie's takes on things, especially when it comes to her son. Its amazing how children of around this age, even on the other side of the planet, can be so much alike.
Deana over at Friday Night Fish Fry. Oh how Deana makes me laugh. Every time I read her blog I am guaranteed to crack a smile. She lives in a beautiful part of America in an absolutely gorgeous home with her husband. Her photographs are amazing, I enjoy viewing her part of the world and her perspective on life...
Stella of Ms. Mac's Meanderings. Another laugh out loud blog I read religiously. A Scottish mother of 3 boys, married to an Aussie man, living life in the gorgeous surroundings of a little Swiss village. Her take on life is very tongue in cheek, which I appreciate and I always look forward to reading what she is meandering about each day...
Delane at Life In Mayberry. He lives in Mayberry, North Carolina, not far from his sister Deana (of FNFF) with his wife of 9 years and their two gorgeous sons. His section of the world I would truly love to visit - his descriptions of his daily life I do enjoy reading.
Kim from Reading Matters. Okay, okay, she's my big sis but I do like to read this blog daily. The main content of this blog is about books (obviously) and anything to do with books. She has a wide fan (?) base and is well worth a peep if you are stuck on what to read next. Her reviews on books are something I take into consideration when I am choosing a new book to read.
The participation rules of the award are simple:
1) If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2) Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3) Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote..
1) If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2) Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3) Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote..
5 comments:
Congratulations on the award. It's nice to see it make its way to so many deserving blogs! I'll have to follow the links to your nominees.
Michele sent me,
mike
Awww, Melody! Thank you for your lovely words.
I'll be sure to get on this asap!
Hey! I'm just getting around to reading this. Aren't you a peach, Melody?! I feel the same about you and your blog... Thanks so much! And congrats on your award...
I shall think about who to tag!!!
Hugs...
Thank you so much Melody...sorry I am so behind. Today I intended to catch up with everyone! I finally have a day at home.
I am happy to see you guys settled in, I've missed you! Now I just need to read and find out what is going on with you guys!
Thank you again for the nice things you said! Hugs!
Wow, see what happens when I can't do any blog reading for week. Somebody goes and writes something nice about me and I don't even see it. Thanks, Your blog is on my short list of five that I check everyday. Well, almost everyday. And I'd certainly love to visit your part of the world too!
Post a Comment