After everything Lyndon and I went through to secure this new home of ours and getting our first bank loan, the trouble now seems worth it. Our new suburb truly is beautiful and we all love it. It is clean, relaxing and pretty much perfect, especially when the sun is out and there isn't a cloud in the sky...
The 'wet' season finishes officially on Easter Monday and the 'stinger' season a month after that. Phew.
It will be one year this coming Monday since we all moved up here to Far North Queensland, which is worth celebrating - we survived and we love it! And we bought our first place together here.
Now, that's worth celebrating.
Will you be celebrating anything in the near future?
8 comments:
That's where you live?!??!! Oh, I bet it just SUCKS there! And I thought I was doing pretty good...
Just kidding - I'm happy for you and anyone else who can realize their dream. I'll be celebrating mine here shortly when I finally get my bachelor's degree...
Then maybe I'll move next door to you!
Michele sent me,
mike
Well, we'll say some prayers that you survive this coming year. Your surroundings are rough, but we know you can make the most of it.
; )
It's gorgeous! I miss the beach.....
I'll be celebrating life. I think that's worth celebrating every day.
You are such a nasty cow teasing people with these pics :)
But having your life all fall into place, and being happy, and all those other good things.
That's the good life, oh yes...
:)
It must be very hard for you having to leave there! LOL! It is beautiful! I'm not jealous at all looking out of my window at a wet and grey UK!!!
Congratulations on finding your home. I'm glad it was all worth it :-)
I will be releived once I get my essay out of the way, but I will be celebrating my 100th post the next time I put one up!
Tenth wedding anniversary in June - that counts, I think. Unfortunately, between a family duty trip to Maine in early June and my brother's wedding in Scotland in September, I don't think we'll manage anything special for it. Not that the other two trips will suck, mind you.
Wow..that looks just perfect! And what are we celebrating? April is a busy month!! Son16 becomes Son17. My wife and I celebrate 22 years of marriage. Plus Easter, my mom's birthday, and Beltane. Lots of fun stuff.
You must just suffer so!
Wow, that is nothing short of Paradise. You're killing me girl!
Melody when you get a minute pop over to my place and read about the award you have received!
Post a Comment