Thursday, March 29, 2007

Nanna Muzza Gone

So we said 'Goodbye' to Nanna this morning. She flew home to Melbourne at early this afternoon. You may remember this post I wrote when my mother left. It never gets easier, but I know she left after having a nice time away from 'normality'.

Thanks Marianne for your company over the past week. You know Monet wasn't her usual bubbly self but she was pretty good yesterday and today, as you know. Poor little button. She has already been pretending that she has been speaking to you on the phone.

Many, many thanks too for our house warming present, our new dishwasher...

...ahh! How lovely is that? And how lucky are we?

Many thanks for those delicious cups of tea too. I'll be lost without my Marianne 9:30pm Cuppa tonight!
We know you had a nice time away, we enjoyed having you here, and we look forward to seeing you again real soon, hopefully with Poppy! Hehe...

6 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Yeah! A Dishwasher! She loves you, she really loves you!

Kiki said...

Marianne!!!! When are you coming to visit me? I've even got a newborn you can cuddle after you make me that cuppa.

Marie said...

Hooray for Marianne!

Glad you had a good visit.

kimbofo said...

So when's Marianne coming to London?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your lovely coments,I love spoiling all my family.Kim,dont know when i can come over.

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty spiffy looking dishwasher!