Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hush, My Banana-Cake-Eating-Babe

Eating Mummy's Banana Sour Cream Cake with Cream Cheese Icing (view recipe here), after a swim in the pool, can have this affect on you...Now, can I have a big Awwwww from you all please? *grin*

(By the way, those cushions she was lying her head on, usually have covers. I was washing them, okay?)

12 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Monet fell asleep before she finished her cake? She'll learn!

Melody said...

Yes Ms Mac. She WILL learn.

Unknown said...

After reading the recipe I'm sure it won't take long.

Bobkat said...

Awwwwwwwww!!! :-) So sweet!

I'm not here to judge your cushions! LOL. You should see my house at the moment. It is definitely time for a spring clean!

Jennifer said...

Awwwwwwww, Melody, she looks adorable...and the cake looks yum!! :)

lorenzothellama said...

Just what did you put in the cake that knocked her out like that? It must have been more than the stated ingredients? Lorenzo.

Anonymous said...

Ah! Too sweet. And she is getting so big! They grow so quickly.

Marie said...

SO sweet! Major awwwwww!

I must go check out the recipe... sounds like something I will enjoy.

Oh, and I haven't forgotten about the meme! Just a little too crazed to write a new post today. I HAVE been thinking about who I will pass the batons too... ;-)

LBA said...

that is so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Very precious. And the cake sounds AWESOME. Right up my alley. I think I'll send Amy a link to the recipe right now.

Anonymous said...

Man o man... I remember when mine would do that!

Thank you for the memory Melody. Did she finish the cake when she woke up?

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww.