Kids love playgrounds, don't they?
And their mother's love taking photos of their children playing in playgrounds...
We parents especially love good, safe, enclosed playgrounds when they are in the section of an open-aired pub. Playgrounds in pubs are quite common in this corner of the world and I'm still trying to figure out if that's a good thing or a bad thing... Hmmm?
I must note here, that Pubs in Queensland are basically cigarette-smoke free. There is usually one area which smokers can puff away on their cancer sticks, but no food is to be consumed in that area. All areas indoors are smoke-free.
8 comments:
I avoid pubs that have areas for children, just as I avoid pubs that televise football. I go to the pub for a quiet drink, not to hear screaming children or loud football matches! But that's just me...
You have THE most adorable kiddo!! She is beautiful!!
The only places around here that have play areas are the McDonald's. And I don't care enough about their food to go there often!!
What great photos of the kid! Very fun.
Sounds like a good idea to me... I find that a pint or two takes the edge off the racket of other people's children.
That second pic is such a mischievious one!
Gret photos!
I love the seocnd photo of Monet. I think play-ground pubs are are good thing , as long as they don't proliferate to much. I wouldn't want one in every pub I went to.
Smoke-free pubs are an excellent idea. However, they're not likely to happen in Spain for a while, The government gave all bars & restaurants the choice two Xmases ago as to whether to go smoking or non-smoking and 90% of them have remanined smoking, pah.
I like the idea of pubs with playgrounds for children. Taking your kids to the pub to takes the mystery and allure out of alcohol and shows children that their parents can enjoy an alcoholic drink sensibly. There are so many good lessons for children to learn from their parents enjoying a drink while they are playing in the playpark.
Of course, I agree with Kim, if I want to have a quiet drink, I would avoid a pub with a playground or a Sky Sports screen at all costs!
Post a Comment