Since we've been getting out of bed at around 6:30am these days (thanks to Little Miss Monet), I have been spying the most awesome of sunrises. Today was no exception. A lot of the time my camera doesn't do the sunrise from my kitchen window any justice, but I think you'll agree with me that this morning's was brilliant and my camera captured it wonderfully.
This colour and the cloud formation only lasted not even 5 minutes.

The sunrises here over the Coral Ocean, so I am hoping to get down the beach early enough one morning soon to take some photos to share with you...
Ain't nature just amazing?
6 comments:
Wonderful sunrise - haven't seen one for a few weeks, although the last couple of days that has been because of no sun - but blessed rain!
You take some lovely shots.
Oh yes! That sunrise looks wonderful adn you have catured it beautifully. I would love to see a sunrise beach shot if you can manage it!
Beautiful. So you've got an early riser on your hands huh?
Breath-taking! Truly.
Beautiful Monet. Incredible!
Ooops I just called you Monet....I meant Melody :)
Post a Comment