Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hello...

I'm back. And I have so much to tell you. Not only from what we did and where we have been over the last few days, but also about our trip to Melbourne and Brisbane. Yes, we have been busy little bees over the past 22 days and it is actually pretty nice to know that we have no impending trips to do in the weeks or months to follow!!

I will be spending the next few days getting around to visiting you again and blogging about our adventures...

In the meanwhile, I will leave you a little teaser of where we have just returned from....



...the gorgeous Whitheaven Beach in the Whitsundays (my new most favourite place in the world, well, Australia anyway)...

6 comments:

Star said...

That water is just so beautiful!

Kiki said...

Welcome home! I love Whitehaven too, I spent a lot of time travelling NQ and FNQ for work in the 90s and some of those times are the best in my days yet.

You can sit and stare at that water for ages and wonder how does it get to be that colour. Queensland and more to the point - the Great Barrier Reef is such a magnificent and pretty place.

Marie said...

That water is pristine!!! I would love to swim there. Welcome home, Melody!

Unknown said...

Wow! I might have to add it to my favourite places in the world, just from looking at the photo.

MsT said...

I look forward to your next post on your trip - I have never been to Australia and I have a friend in Brisbane. How wonderful to see the cool water on a hot desert day! Hello from Sedona and hello from Michele :)

Janet said...

ahhhh, you've made me want to go to the beach tomorrow!

Hi, Michele sent me :-)