Friday, November 02, 2007

Oh Man!!

It seems as if I have a million ideas, thoughts in my head at the moment and I don't know where to begin. I think this is part of the reason why we never got married in the first place - we're not the center of attention type people, nor the type of people to 'commit' in regards to organising. (Which explains why we do so much travelling on the 'spare-of-the-moment'...)

Wedding plans. Besides spanner in the works getting thrown in our direction, left, right and center I think we've come up with a plan.

Holiday plans. Just about signed, sealed and delivered. At least our plane tickets are getting finalised as I type. *yay* I need to get our (out-of-date-by-too-long-to-renew) passports sorted then organise accommodation, car rental, itinerary sorted.

So much in my head at the moment. And my heart is beating beyond belief.

Personally, I can't wait for us to do this again, but with Monet Lulu included this time....


This was Lyndon and I in July 2000

*GRIN*

8 comments:

Mike Davis said...

We just ran off to Vegas!

Have fun!!!!

Here from Michele

Bernie said...

Seems as though it is SNAP!!

I am busily preparing for our trip (in 9 days) to New Zealand. And, L's work has thrown a spanner in the works by making her go to Bali two weeks afer we get back! Of course I have to go to, maybe on a different airline though as I can find flights cheaper than the ones they use...

Ho hum, where are you going?? Thanks for the heads up on the broken link as well at Michele's M&G!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

What a Darling couple you are Good luck with ALL the plans. It must be pretty exciting, too! I know organising these things can sure be a chore...BUT, once you are on that plane....Ahhhhh, how wonderful. Hope you get the passports stuff all sorted out!

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I can tell by the picture, that you are not only planning to travel, but also to time travel (to london in 2000 no less).

Hello from Michele, but I don't know if her blog will be up in 2000.

Marie said...

That is wonderful, Melody!!

Plan whatever's right for you two...

ribbiticus said...

am so excited for you. have fun on your trip! passed by via michelle. ;)

Kiki said...

I can just see Monet up on Lyndon's shoulders in the shot next time!!! I can imagine how your heart is racing, so much to do and really, let's face it..so little time.

And things like Christmas and New Year celebrations are in the way beforehand.

You'll need plenty of beers to help you get through all this planning!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy when we were finally married. We did a destination wedding so it wouldn't be too much planning. I couldn't take a big fancy formal gathering with hundreds watching me, but it was still so many details to worry about! I was downing wine right before I walked down the aisle!