Saturday, July 26, 2008

Playing...

I'm suffering here from Blogger's Block.  

However, today I have been fooling around with this program.  With thanks to H&B.  And to quote her,  "Addictive.  Don't stay up all night." 


In other news here, Monet hasn't been too good over the past few weeks, with a nagging night cough.  We've been to the doctor a few times now trying to cure it.  She's currently on antibiotics and not her usual self.  I'm thankful she's asleep in bed, but I'm expecting the usual midnight coughing attack.  

*sigh*

9 comments:

Marie said...

Too cool!

Poor Monet! (and Momma!) Is she wheezing? Have they tried a nebulizer? We've been there.. ugh...

Melody said...

Marie - No, no wheezing... Just a cough that was dry but not so dry now. Hoping this dose of antibiotics does the trick. *fingers crossed*

Anonymous said...

Poor love. I know how she feels! Is she sleeping with an extra pillow? It helps the cough if your head is elevated when you're in bed.

Melody said...

*Melody goes and slips another pillow under Monet's sleeping head*

Anonymous said...

She might not like the extra pillow, but it will help. When I had pneumonia I had that many pillows it was akin to sleeping while sitting up!

Alison said...

Kewl picture!
Sorry Monet isn't 100%.. I hope she kicks the cough soon and is back to herself.

As an aside - our Cairns trip is postponed to no Muddy's for us yet.

Anonymous said...

Hope poor Miss Monet is on the mend. As for blogger's block, no doubt it pass on by - hope so, anyway.

Bobkat said...

Aw bless her, I know just how she feels as I have been sick for the past week too and my cough is annoying me and interrupting my sleep :( I hope the antibiotics do the job!

Love the pic. Way cool :)

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

There's a lot of that cough going around at the moment. I find a vaporiser helps with those nagging night-time coughs, but I guess lack of humidity may not be a problem up your way!