Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Felt Like Some M&Ms...

...so I made myself into one.


And whilst I was at it, I made Lyndon into one..



...and Monet too.



I know they don't really look anything like us, but hey, we're pretty tasty looking don't cha think?

6 comments:

Kiki said...

Very funny and I'm trying to work out what the wispy looking "belt" is around your waist area? It looks a bit too much like a whip!!!!

Bobkat said...

Are you peanut or chocolate M&Ms? Doesn't matter, either is fine with me!

Looks like you had fun :)

MissyBoo said...

Very cute! You have too much time on your hands :) Not enough packing???

Melody said...

Kikimiss - I have iPod ear phones in...Belt!? Whip!!? Huh.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Awwwww...These are so very very cute and pretty, too!
WONDERFUL idea!

Do you know you can get PERSONALIZED M&M'S? And even with a picture on them? I have gotten the personalized ones for The Birthday Lunches....On one you can say HAPPY BIRTHDAY and on the second one you can put a name, like MONET!
And you get to choose two colors and the 'packaging', too....It is not inexpensive but it is worth it!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I love them ... might have to check them out myself.