Ooooooo, That is a very yummy looking Chocolateness! I WANT ONE, RIGHT NOW! (lol)
Many many MANY Moons ago, I drank coffee...from morning till night! OY! Then I swtched to De-Caf ....lots and lots of that, too...THEN? Nothing but water. And that is kind of where I am at now, and have been for the last 20 years, or more. Once in a while at the "Ladies Who Lunch" I drink De-Caf...but, otherwise, I only drink water, water, water...and the occassional cup of tea!
HOT CHOCOLATE really sounds quite yum yum right at this moment, though.....lol!
I'm a tea junkie, and that's one vice I'll freely admit to LOL. I drink tea from morning to night, way too much probably but I love it. English Breakfast is my favourite but I'm also partial to Irish Breakfast and the odd Russian Caravan. Coffee - YUK. Just the smell makes me want to puke (very mature, I know!) and Hubby insists on drinking it.
I wish I would remember to drink more tea. Especially green tea. It is so much healthier for you than coffee but I tend to do coffee much much more often.
Is that your teapot and mug?? Very cute. Where did you get it?
As you know, I am a coffee fiend. But I also like tea. Funnily enough, whenever I feel under the weather, I always make myself a strong cup of tea and I have it with sugar.
Of an evening I have a cup of tea -- white and NO sugar -- with a biccie. I like various forms of tea -- including herbal varieties -- but my favourite is Tetleys, or what they call "BUILDER'S TEA" is this part of the world -- ie. very strong and tasty!
The hot chocolate looks yummy but I am not much of a fan of hot chocolate; I'd prefer a vienna coffee (with whipped cream on top).
Kimbofo - I bought the teapot and mug once we got back back from London, from Myer. I too like Tetley's tea (the brand I have always drunk) as it strong. Whenever I feel a little off colour too, I 'sit down and have some sugary tea'...
I used to drink lots of tea but these days I am mostly a water drinker. I do drink coffee but it has to be a really good latte as the cheap stuff just tastes nasty and bitter. Other than that, well, the odd glass of wine or beer, purely for medicinal reasons you understand! LoL!
Hi Melody, found you via other bloggers. Just have to echo your support for Daintree Tea (and tea in general).
We brought some back from FNQ in June and have been giving it away as gifts ever since (plus keeping some for ourselves of course).
I haven't drunk coffee since the time it made me feel soooo sick that I could hardly get off the couch to pick the kids up from school. Went total cold turkey.
10 comments:
Ooooooo, That is a very yummy looking Chocolateness! I WANT ONE, RIGHT NOW! (lol)
Many many MANY Moons ago, I drank coffee...from morning till night! OY! Then I swtched to De-Caf ....lots and lots of that, too...THEN? Nothing but water. And that is kind of where I am at now, and have been for the last 20 years, or more. Once in a while at the "Ladies Who Lunch" I drink De-Caf...but, otherwise, I only drink water, water, water...and the occassional cup of tea!
HOT CHOCOLATE really sounds quite yum yum right at this moment, though.....lol!
Great photos. I'm the same with coffee, never ever. Amy is a coffee drinker though.
Generally speaking I'm a coffee drinker - black no frills! Though I do like to partake in a Dilmah Extra Strength every so often!
I'm a tea junkie, and that's one vice I'll freely admit to LOL. I drink tea from morning to night, way too much probably but I love it. English Breakfast is my favourite but I'm also partial to Irish Breakfast and the odd Russian Caravan. Coffee - YUK. Just the smell makes me want to puke (very mature, I know!) and Hubby insists on drinking it.
I wish I would remember to drink more tea. Especially green tea. It is so much healthier for you than coffee but I tend to do coffee much much more often.
Is that your teapot and mug?? Very cute. Where did you get it?
As you know, I am a coffee fiend. But I also like tea. Funnily enough, whenever I feel under the weather, I always make myself a strong cup of tea and I have it with sugar.
Of an evening I have a cup of tea -- white and NO sugar -- with a biccie. I like various forms of tea -- including herbal varieties -- but my favourite is Tetleys, or what they call "BUILDER'S TEA" is this part of the world -- ie. very strong and tasty!
The hot chocolate looks yummy but I am not much of a fan of hot chocolate; I'd prefer a vienna coffee (with whipped cream on top).
Kimbofo - I bought the teapot and mug once we got back back from London, from Myer. I too like Tetley's tea (the brand I have always drunk) as it strong. Whenever I feel a little off colour too, I 'sit down and have some sugary tea'...
Ohhh I am impressed!
Why?
Because I only drink tea, I dislike coffee immensly, and my tea of choice? Daintree Tea.
You have the BEST taste.!
I used to drink lots of tea but these days I am mostly a water drinker. I do drink coffee but it has to be a really good latte as the cheap stuff just tastes nasty and bitter. Other than that, well, the odd glass of wine or beer, purely for medicinal reasons you understand! LoL!
Hi Melody, found you via other bloggers. Just have to echo your support for Daintree Tea (and tea in general).
We brought some back from FNQ in June and have been giving it away as gifts ever since (plus keeping some for ourselves of course).
I haven't drunk coffee since the time it made me feel soooo sick that I could hardly get off the couch to pick the kids up from school. Went total cold turkey.
Post a Comment