Monday, November 03, 2008

Busy Bee

Monet has been having a lovely time since arriving in Victoria.  And *spolit* too.  

She's been having a lovely time with her cousins, who all found Monet's 'Lace & Trace' good fun to do.  Nice, when you need a bit of quiet time yourself! (Isn't that right Nanna?) *smirk*


At her Nanna and Poppy's she loves riding their little old trike around the backyard.  (Monet has practically worn that jacket, hood and all, since we arrived!)


At her Grandma and Grandad's it is art/craft time.  Beading has been a hit here.  I'm scoring some lovely jewelry off her.


And painting, of course!


It has been a case of whatever Monet wants, she's basically getting.  (Is that a good or bad thing?)  Easy to justify as it may be sometime before she gets to spend such quality time with her Grandfolks again.

8 comments:

Kiki said...

I say it's a good thing she is getting spoilt by her grandparents. It won't last forever. Just as long as you're getting spoilt too of course ;-)

Love that smirk on her face in the last piccie, and the oversized "smock" is perfect for the little artist. Was that a gift from the European adventure?

Melody said...

The smock, was one of my mum's old 'Paris' t-shirts from one of my parents adventures to Europe...

Louise said...

It looks like just the right sort of spoiling!!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I think you are so right to let the three of them get their fill....As you said, it will be quite a while before they get to do this, once again...Very Sweet pictures, my dear....!

My face is red! You NOT being on my Blogroll....THIS is a terrible oversite....AND, it will be recified, right after I leave her....!
Thankls for the sweet words on my Anniversary!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Melody....YOU ARE on my Blogroll....!
LOL!
And you've been there for quite a while....!
I thought maybe I had lost my mind---which could be---But, when I just went to add you----there you were...!

M said...

That's what staying with the grandparents is ALL about!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

That is what Grandparents are for ... they will surely miss her to pieces - She is so cute.
I love the expression on her face.

Julie said...

I really believe that children should be spoilt by their grandparents....... Being spoilt with love can't be bad thing and I bet she is loving every minute!!!!! X