The family next door to my parents have gone away 'caravan-ing' for a few days (being an extra long weekend in this state). Much to Monet's delight, Grandma has had the chore of feeding their pet bunny, Cottontail, in their absence.
Also, much to Monet's delight, the family next door have four children, so there is plenty of activities to do over in their yard...
Much to my own delight, there were opportunities to take photos of a different garden. *heehee*
(BTW, guess who backed the horse who came 2nd in the Melb Cup? Thanks for the hot tip Lyndon!)
6 comments:
Is Monet collecting money for feeding the rabbit? It looks like tough work!
I love the bunny and that last pic - awesome garden !!
We used to feed a fish two doors up, and he used to feed our cat :)
No $$, but we used to exchange token holiday gifts :)
AB backed the #2 horse too - how close was it !?!
oh - the fish didn't feed our cat .. the boy that OWNED the fish did.
But you probably guessed that..
What an adorable Bunny...And such cute pictures of Monet. That is a BEAUTUFUL yard, isn't it? And it looks quite huge!
We got paid to feed other people's pets?? I can't remember that. I thought we fed theirs so they would feed ours when we went on hols... ??
Kimbofo - yes I remember getting paid to feed Lorna and Ozzie's dog and also the Clemanns. Maybe it was after you moved to Melb!
Post a Comment