Friday, November 28, 2008

A Cut and A Meeting

Somebody (not me) got a new haircut.


Cute hey? *snort*


That same somebody also got a new nightie and decided that 4pm would be a good time to wear it (pity the bedtime wasn't at that time!)...


That same somebody has a new b/f. He is MB from House&Baby.


'We' met face-to-face on Tuesday in a sunny Melbourne suburb. H&B has written about the event here and I echo her words because she sounded different to the voice I had of her in my head. It was also very surreal to be in H&B's home and to meet her two lovely boys. I knew I had the right house because of reading about the new fence they built yonks ago.

I was also fortunate to meet Stacey from Sheeps Clothing. I didn't realise she was going to be there for a little while so it was lucky that I was wearing one of her clips! *heehee* I know it was the first thing she checked out. *heehee*

In other news, Monet and I have a week left of being in Australia. The count down is definitely on.

10 comments:

LBA said...

I love her new do - it's so cute !

Funny about my height .. I never notice it as everyone's always taller than me, so I only notice *very* short people, like my girlfriend who is a full inch shorter .. I treat her like some kind of freak :p

Oh - and my bin stinks of dead baby bird, and there's a new pickle stain on my top from today's lunch, so *thanks very much for that* .. heh heh ..

We will have to keep MC and Monet in touch as pen-pal buddies - what do you think ?

xx

OldLady Of The Hills said...

They sure look cute together! A "DARLING" Couple!
Monet's Haircut is adorable...! She is right in fashion, isn't she?

Louise said...

Loving the hair do and the two of them are gorgeous. Sorry I couldn't pop around to see you even though you were just a couple of minutes walk away - I'm not allowed out to play. Sounds like you had a lovely visit!

Kiki said...

Fabulous! It's days like these, the simple days she (and you) will remember most.

"Love Is In The Air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound"

Anonymous said...

only a week to go, it seems to have gone so fast. (Although, not for you, I suppose) I can't wait to hear of your ventures. I have a friend who has moved over there recently, for her hubbies work, too. He works for Qantas...

Ms Mac said...

The new 'do is gorgeous, as is the nightie.

Only a week left. How exciting for you!

MissyBoo said...

I love the new haircut.

I tried to use Monet's new haircut as inspiration for my daughter to have hers done but she was more interested in checking out Monet's beautiful 'Ariel' dress!

It sounds like you had a great bloggy meet-up.

jeanie said...

lol my word verification is "uprit"

Monet looks great, and I love the Ariel nightie - looks comfy.

The big day is getting closer - how exciting - and how nice to catch up with blogging buddies.

Anonymous said...

Sweet pics. I really like the second one. Shorter hair suits her!

Stacey said...

It was great to meet you the other day, and for the record, you were just like I expected. I must have seen a photo of you on your blog at some point.
Monet's new do looks gorgeous. Really lovely.
That, H&B - she is a short arse ;).
She sure does have cute kids, though.