Monday, October 26, 2009

I'd Like To Be Pushed In This Too...


Lucky for me, Lily (currently) likes me to take her out in her pram for some fresh air and a wander about.  Our local little supermarket is about a 10 minute walk away so Lily and I have been making our way there each morning and back without a peep from her.  She'll either nap or lie awake, soaking in the bump, bump, bump of the pavement.  

It isn't a bad pram.  The part Lily is sitting in is actually the car seat capsule that fits into the car and then locks into the pram.  The shade cover of both the capsule and the pram fold over so she can rest and have a darkened environment to nap.  And not get strangers heads in her face!

I'm lucky to have such a good baby.  I can't complain.  At 7 weeks of age she's rather good.  Sure she gets a bit cranky (usually in the morning) but come the afternoon she dozes and is generally pretty quiet.  That is just as well, as we are planning (*fingers crossed*) a plane trip in the not too distant future...

8 comments:

Star said...

That's the same stroller my daughter has for "Sparkle". So convenient the way the seat goes from car to stroller and into the house. Much better than the old fashioned was of waking a sleeping baby.

kurrabikid said...

My little one doesn't mind her pram, though I find she tends to doze lightly in it, instead of conking right out. Weirdly, unlike most babies, she doesn't tend to nod off much the carseat either... maybe she likes the change of view already?!!

kate said...

i would love to be pushed in that groovy pram too....and that plane trip better invovle a visit with the gourlays so we can cuddle miss lily and monet...

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice place to snooze too!

M said...

Feeling sleepy ...

Kiki said...

Terrific set of wheels! You know it totally bugs me how we don't have the pram-car-pram-car set-up here in Australia. Something to do with the safety standards I believe. I'm sure it's on its way, unless I've missed knowing it already, not needing to know now, of course ha ha ha.

Anyways, she looks so cute sitting in there and I especially like that you're out and about on your own little missions.

Hey, my word veri for today is 'thies' ---- spooooky!!!

jeanie said...

She is gorgeous - and just reading the previous post, she has a truly wonderful Big Sister - why wouldn't she be a contented baby with that and that pram!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too. Love that bouncy, bumpy rhythm of prams, I'd go to sleep too :)