Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Say Hello To Pod Girl

This is my Pod girl.


This is my Pod Watermelon Girl.


(Couldn't you just gobble her all up, she is *that* cute!)

I wish I had bought one of these little Pod Chairs when MissM was a baby. It gives MissL a different point of view and I think she quite likes it too. She takes her seating seriously you know...

7 comments:

Tamsyn said...

Do you mind if I ask how old Miss L is? I have been thinking about getting a seat for my little guy, but I'm not sure how old he is supposed to be before he can use one?

I think it would make his life a bit more interesting :)

Bobkat said...

Sitting comfortably is important stuff! Sweet pics. Isn't she growing quickly!

kurrabikid said...

Sitting very pretty indeed. What a beautiful little girl. My T has an old rocker (no, no, I don't mean Mick Jagger!!) that's been through about 6 kids already. It does the job but doesn't look anywhere near as comfy as MissL's little perch!

Jo said...

Oh, and growing up so quickly too. Just gorgeous.

Star said...

She is so cute. Aren't those chairs the best thing ever? When I first saw one I couldn't believe how well the babies sit in them. Sparkle is just getting into hers.

Imageo said...

Growing up fast !

MissyBoo said...

Aww - she's cute. Wish I'd known about pods when mine was a little one