Can you believe our baby Lily is now 19 months old. Not much of a baby now, I know, but I know she'll always be my baby.
And such a precious baby she is.
And she is also a poser. (Just mind the crumbs in her blonde locks!)
I'm trying to record these moments and put them here. Lately I've been rereading posts of old and am so very pleased I have done what I have done, here, on this blog.
Lily is so very funny at times - she has these amazing conversations with us - very animated in her movements. Still not talking much in a language we understand but the word 'bab-ee' (as in baby) is very big around here. (She was very excited to get all of Monet's old dolls last week! Bab-ee, bab-ee, bab-ee!) She still gets excited at seeing the Teletubbies on tv and her latest loves are being able to give the thumbs up to stuff and waving/smiling at one particular security guard at the entrance to our compound.
She's so very precious.

1 comment:
Lily is so very precious indeed. Don't you just love the photo with her hands covering her mouth. I bet she's really cheeky and chatty just like my 4yo "baby"!
Post a Comment