This post may freak my big sister out. Why? Cause it kinda freaks me out.
My big sister and I played a lot with this doll...
If memory serves me correct, I'm pretty sure her name is Sally. And now I have my youngest playing with her all. the. time.
But she's one of those dolls that are really fustrating, as when you want her to sit in your toy stroller, her legs do not behave.
Breaks your heart doesn't it?


9 comments:
Priceless
That's so funny.
I used to hate that doll.
How old is she? Must be coming up for 35!!
Nah Kimbofo, she'd be older than that. We have a pic of me with her and I was about 18 months old, so ummm...she's getting to be closer to at least 36-37. Wasn't she yours? And guess what - you'll get the pleasure of her this weekend. I think Sally needs to get lost in the next move. Is that wrong?
Isn't that wonderful that this doll, "Sally" has been handed down to your little one....I love that!!! She has held up well! The "family" doll...! Fabulous!
Love that you've kept her all this time!
Kurrabikid - wasn't 'me' who kept her - my mum had her in the back of my wardrobe back at her place and decided one day, when living in Cairns, that she'd bring her up. Wish she 'took her back too!'...
keep Sally!
Carol
Keep Sally!!
I have a doll that is now 41 years old and the plastic is deteriorating - MissL and Miss Boo must be very similar because around the same age Miss Boo snapped the doll's leg off at the knee in frustration to make her sit properly in the stroller!
Post a Comment