I'm not sure if really I should call this my
first order, due to the fact that my friend Lisa probably thought I was nagging her and I got
her to buy the material. But I took her measurements and she specified what part of the fabric she'd rather at the front etc., and I did the sewing (and zip-putting-in).... I was rather pleased with the final product. What do you think?
 |
Top - front
Bottom - back |
I'm hoping to get some 'word of mouth' in regards to Lisa parading around in such a lovely (!)
'biglittlesister' creation and I am hoping she's happy with what I've made.
I thought I better practise doing a skirt in checks. I love checks. I've made a couple of skirts before in check material (remember
this one and
this one?) - but this one is much larger in size. I gained an extra model in this snapshot. ;P
3 comments:
The fabric is amazing what a great color .
You'll have to make me one. I went skirt shopping the other day and did you know that other than two horrible-looking numbers (too long and 'ethnic') and a couple of truly old-fashioned ones in M&S, no-one seems to be selling them this year. Are skirts out of fashion or something? Even H&M didn't have any in stock.
Good for you! It looks fantastic; I'm sure you'll get many more orders. :)
Post a Comment