Miss Lily was pretty much petrified of the place, thanks to some gentleman who thought it might be a good idea to throw a snow ball at the window, where the general public can look into the snow park, above her head. From that moment on, she screamed whenever her and I went near the big planes of windows that look into the 'play park'. Thank goodness our plans didn't include her or I paying to get in! (Under 3s aren't allowed in anyway)
I did manage to get Lily to stick around in the stroller long enough to see her father and sister enter the park. (It did help that I bought some soft MandM-laced American cookies.)
Lily and I didn't stick around for too long, it was all too much for her and she promptly feel asleep for a good 90 minutes in her stroller, whilst I was browsing (for bargains - of course!) at H&M.
MrL rang after about an hour to say that they had had enough. I was (very) surprised to hear that Monet had been on the 'bob-sled' ride - those things go damn fast and she's not one for fast rides! They tobogganed and basically enjoyed their experience in the cold (-4 degrees Celsius) brrrr brrrr snow in the middle of the desert.
(Have to mention too that we met up beforehand with an old friend who was visiting on business with her youngung (same age as Lily with the same blond locks - oh she was gorgeous!) and husband - very lovely to see a face from, not only Australia, but our home town! Thanks C.)




1 comment:
That looks like fun...on a 44 degree day! The way our weather is going at the moment, we'll be able to do it in our own backyard. :)
Post a Comment