When Monet gave us this piece of paper the other day, there was no way I could not have put it in a frame. So I went and bought a frame to put it in.
Yeah, sometimes I get 'engry' (angry) at her. She is 6 going on 16 after all. ;)
We've told her that whenever she gets angry at us (which does happen sometimes, believe me) I'm going to bring out the framed writing and show her.
You realise that we get lots (and lots) of art work given to us and some take pride on the pin board in the kitchen. I am considering getting a frame for this piece of work too;
(The skirt she is referring to, is this one.) I might have to get Monet to have a dabble in helping to design some business cards for me. What do you think?
These are the memories I want to treasure.

3 comments:
Such treasures! My daughter framed some of the CP's preschool finger paintings and hung them in the living room over the sofa. They still brighten up the room.
I love children's art work especially these works of art
to be saved.
Great drawing and writing for a six year old :)
Post a Comment