It was 'production-line' central here today. Just a pity my two girls are too young to give mum a helping hand in putting the skirts together, but truth be told, I actually really enjoyed sewing, sewing, sewing. It is a bit of 'me' time and a good outlet for me.
I whipped up three skirts, all in the same fabric, two size Large, one size Small (though still need to make myself a Medium size pattern, but all in due time!)
I actually found it easy to do the three skirts all in a row - doing side after side, zip after zip, hem after hem. Very satisfying and did not take me as long as one might expect. Here is one (of the three) finished skirts, now waiting for an owner.
MrL deemed it 'bright', so did Monet, but I love it. Just as well one of the skirts were for me. *wink wink*


1 comment:
How nice such great fabric.
Post a Comment