I had some material lying around the place and also a spare white t-shirt. (The past two t-shirts I have acquired from H&M came with plain white t-shirts and since I don't wear white tops in general, best to do something with them!)
So I laid a big strip of the spare patterned material down the center of the t-shirt.
I pressed the material in place using some 'magic tape' I had purchased from IKEA about 6 months ago.
I then did a straight black stitch along the material edge, a double stitch just to be sure, and here is the final product. Pretty sure it'll go nicely with my green skirt and actually positive that my mum will love it. (Not that it is for her, it is mine after all!)
What do you think? Personally, I think I'm getting a bit too clever. *heehee*



4 comments:
Very clever Melody
Yes I love it where's mine.?
I think it is Terrific!!! You are getting more and more Creative...!
Wow, you are very clever :) and it does look gorgeous with your green skirt.
Post a Comment