With some help from MrL, Saturday saw us remove the bookshelf from my 'sewing room' (it's now in MrL's study room on the 3rd level!) which gave me a bit more extra space. I have been very busy cutting and sewing my skirts and thinking of new ideas.
I have had great feedback in regards to my 'Abu Dhabi' skirt, so I am hoping it'll be a hit once I have sewn a few more, ready to sell.
As Miss Lily is usually downstairs with me, she's always in and out of the room,
My little sewing table with, with a few little nick-knacks. Pretty sure my machine needs a service but I'll try and get my hands on some machine oil first and I'll take it from there.
Since MrL and I removed the bookcase from the room, I now have a clothes rail in there which helps me feel a bit more organised. Once skirts are cut out they're placed into the correct 'nook', already to be sewn together, then hung (waiting for a buyer to come and purchase her - yes, my skirts are female.)
Here's my latest unveiling too - I know you've seen the skirt with the black camel, but not the black skirt with the tanned colour camel. I posted this photo n FaceBook and some of my dearest and nearest gave me some ideas on possible having both block colours on the same skirt.... Well, perhaps watch this space. lol
You need a happy, clean, clear space to create. I think I have found it.





3 comments:
You are so clever. When you come 'home' will you make me one? Actually, just bring me a camel... ;)
:-) I'll need to measure myself up for a skirt!
I want one any one will do just make it to fit me!!!!...
Post a Comment