Friday, July 15, 2011

Snap...

...What do you do when you are fortunate enough to get a new camera? You get to take photos of your two daughters to test the camera's functions on.

One had just woken from a nap, so wasn't 100% ready to have mummy in her face with a camera in hand....


And the other is a poser from way back, so I could easily get her to do a pose or two.


Off on holiday soon... ;)

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Takes a good photo that camera

Anonymous said...

It's a good one.

kimbofo said...

What sort of camera is it?? I haven't updated my camera since 2006!

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Great pics! I'm looking forward to seeing how the camera worked in the field.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Such beautiful girls you have---Monet is so grown up. I know I say this every time I see a picture of her---But it is true!

This looks like a really GOOD Camera, my dear. Have a WONDERFUL Holiday! Take lots and lots of pictures!