I'm not sure why, but lately I've gone a little 'camel' mad. I have soft toys, tea towels, key rings, Christmas decorations and of course my ever popular Camel skirt which people seem to love.
Whilst out shopping in the city with my VIPs during the week I could not pass this up, a Camel wall hanging. I'll have to get MrL to actually make it into a wall hanging for me, but I can't wait to see it up on one of our walls...

3 comments:
CHARMING AND BEAUTIFUL! I love Camels....well, from afar. (lol)
You should check out the pop-up night market stalls in Madinat, Jumeirah if you are up Dubai way at all. They have a stall which is entirely christmas decorations, cards gifts etc but all the reindeer have been replaced with camels... loved it!
One of my colleagues was reading out an item about the carbon implications of camels yesterday...made me laugh!
Camels are certainly a more seasonally appropriate choice than reindeer in your part of the world!
Post a Comment